NFT Updates - NFT News and Upcoming Mints

 As I learned from the people that I'm speaking to, or sometimes I even learn from the shit that I'm saying because it's like, you know, it's like the open space open mic, whatever. So yeah, it's just. I think it's it's about perspective like NF's are dope. You can make a lot of you know, crazy money, but I don't think it's it's the only purpose. There's a. There's a ton of different utility you know like some people are here for the community. Some people are actually here for a voice bec.

Like reach out to somebody there's OK, so by all means I don't mean to shell my bag because this is that's not the purpose. But for example, psychology looks anonymous. One of the things that they did was they're offering the holders free.

Mental health coaching and sessions and stuff. Now, if you were to like buy that those type of like if you want to go and see a therapist. For example, in real life, you're spending an arm and a leg because they charge by the hour so.

You know, and so there are so many different types of ways that you can attach different types of utility to a project. I think sometimes it's just unfortunate because a lot of people do come in here and think like you're gonna go and you know I'm going to fucking flip this this this and I'm going to get rich and it's like yeah you might get rich but you might get burnt out.


As you know, like there's a lot of kids out here making mad money, but it's like yo you look like you're 50 like what the fuck have you really made you know what I'm saying?

Yeah, I just wanna say also something that hasn't been.

Necessarily.

Pinpointed, but as far as trading on the motion.

The problem or the reason? A lot of people get wrecked is because they like to buy when everybody else is buying like they don't like to buy things when the water is calm. I always say jump in when the water is calm and when everybody gets in and it gets wild and gets the hell out. I treat it like a public pool you don't. You don't jump in public pools when everybody's in there you get out.

Like in so many different markets, the same shit happens because it doesn't matter if the.

Also, Read - How to E-A-T Work?

If the product is good, the market is people. That's people's money. That's people's emotions. So that's regardless. The same shit is going to keep happening.

That's the problem. Like don't buy shit based on emotion, but also don't buy shit like based off all my friends are buying everybody's buying on the timeline, the influencers buying it. That's how you going to get right. If you buy shit when the waters calm when nobody's talking about it when the floor is like plateaued and it's consistent.

That's how you catch the bottom, because then when the news comes or whatever happens, it's gonna go up. You can't, you can't be buying into shit at the top when everybody else is doing it cause that's the sale sign.

Yeah, just wanted to add to what you just said, bro. Buy the rumor. Sell the fucking news bro and like I know so many people go crazy over some of these hype mints bro like possessed. Just as an example if you would have bought it the day that it came out it hit like what .65 Point 7 eighth floor but like if you would have waited 2 weeks later till today you would have been able to buy this project for a 7th of the price it's sitting at like .14 right now. So I mean.

Just like you said bro, as long as you're waiting like shit's just gonna end up going down and like you don't have to just like bind to every pump, that's how you end up getting burnt out. But if you buy the rumor and sell the news, that's how you stay on top of shit bro.

You gotta think about it, for anybody in here who's listening who doesn't it doesn't really click like like yet.

Any single one of us up here or in in the listeners who have made money off of any of our NFT investments or investments in general. We technically could have made the same exact purchases, but. A year later and we would have gotten wrecked.

Right, it's not about what you buy. It's about when you buy it.

Let me let me let me add. Let me add one sorry. One thing to that as well as I think there are some Unicorn projects out there that a lot of people think are, like, you know, tangible that could happen to them. For instance, it happened with the moon, birds happening with goblins on a smaller scale I think if you get caught up in trying to to be a part of, you know on the run-up like a moon bird situation or a basic situation or a freaking golfing situation where it runs up to a crazy.

You got another thing coming to you like a lot of these projects aren't going to be able to hit those. Those volume numbers. And if you're riding on as you know, the gambling that that that happening to you, you're going to lose for sure. For the most part. But you know, I think a lot of people try to do that and they just get wrecked every time. But you know what? Alpha and update said Sue was pertinent to how you should be trading NFA, obviously, but don't expect any of those. yeah yeah, whatever guys I wanna I was gonna answer that real quick whatever my bad bro whatever the next update state and everybody here I just want to add that to a whatever said actually it's true man because I'm not showing any projects specifically but the opportunities that could be created based on some of the connections that you.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever guys I I wanna I was gonna answer that real quick. Whatever my bad bro whatever the next update state and everybody here I I just want to add that to it. Whatever said actually it's true man because I'm not showing any projects specifically but the opportunities that could be created based on some of the connections that you make myself right? Like coming from someone that's in web two and then I transitioned over to Web 3.

I just came back from a public event that I was able to attend through an FT I hold right so that NF doesn't really have a lot of crazy value per se and eat, but that Puma event I went to. I was able to DAP up some hands and connect with some guys at Puma and stuff like that. What I'm trying to say is that.

You can use like maybe a project that doesn't really hold a lot of value in the earth world and you and if it provides you utility to get in the right door then you can do a lot more with that like you can pretty much take like a small cup and like make it into like a bigger puddle and use it as like a steroid to like. Pump your bag. You get me so NFA like always for myself like I'm not really like a crazy DJ and like I already have like my web two careers I've been doing it for a while.

Collect my web three bags. You get me. So if you're a real hustler and you really like to make some money, you're gonna pick up every single bag, every single coin, and anybody would be dumb if you don't dip your hands into the Web 3/2 and use that as leverage and then use your web 2 for leverage etcetera. So for myself, I'm not. I wouldn't call myself a trader, I'm more of a collector. I support projects that I think are dope.

And do something dope so I wouldn't say I'm. I'm bullish on projects. I'm more bullish on people and just based on my experience on the web, two worlds I'm able to see, like, hey, can this person scale it? Or is that person really going to maximize the use of their resources in order to scale their project and their community? Or do they want to eat by themselves like so?

Like you guys said like it's important to get emotion out of the trading, but it's also good and smart to like gauge founders, gauge the community and see the kind of like where the directions are and you guys can all agree as you can pretty much tell who's thirsty to make a buck and then somebody else that's like knows what they're doing. Totally confident about what they're doing and then they know that people are going to be able to see the value and what they're doing so you know just want.

 (For more updates on NFTs, Web3, Gaming Opinions, How to Hide Website in Google, Keep visiting on USA Trending Blog)

Comments