Cryptocurrency Market - Technical Analysis for Traders And Investors

They're making money, so be savvy. Be savvy, just know that if the trend goes with the trend cause the trend is always going to be your friend. Now the bread brothers. You've been in your I can see you in the audience and if teen noobs men are love for you guys to jump up, have a say ask a question. Just say hello, shoot through a request man. If you guys are willing to but the bread brothers have some pretty good insight as well. And I love the content NFT noobs create. So shout out to you boys.

Easy, now it's all good. So alright, so I'm going to ask the audience if you guys want to. If you guys have any questions for me to answer, I'm happy to answer any questions for you. I'm going to probably wrap it up, but have a look at what McKenna has posted up here. This is the Wall Street CHEAT SHEET, the psychological map of how our human emotions are affected by the the the markets, whether it's the NFT markets, whether it's the cryptocurrency.

Rockets just understand that this here is repetitive and it happens over and over again, and so right now we are entering a bear market phase. But like I previously said, this is a trader's market. At this stage, bread brothers tell me how are you doing.

From the bread bowls. How are we doing tonight boys? Man, I'm absolutely loving the spaces that you did doing here. Max, it's you dropping all these alpha. I hope everyone's picking up. I hope everyone's following back so don't forget to follow Max and everyone who's up here as well.

Max the question that I want to ask is I know you guys touched on the macroeconomics and the emotional side of it. But on the long-term side of things, there are a lot of people who are still unsteady about what's happening now. I know that a lot of people waiting for the long term, but what's your projection on the short term for a big quote? I'm sorry. Are you probably covering this, but I was right, I just came right at the end.

Not a problem, not a problem. It's a good question. It's good because there are a lot of new people here that have just jumped on. Look in the short term my friend I honestly believe that this is a trader's market so I would be staying out as an investor. Definitely staying out and as an investor. I don't think that we have any size of Bitcoin stopping just yet and you know, saying that 20,000 is the local bottom. There is no evidence right now to suggest that I am a person who waits for that eviden

And we can see that very clearly when the charts present themselves. Now I think we're still a couple of weeks away in order for us to kind of assess that minimum, maybe even a couple of months, but it takes a little bit of time for a particular type of structure to form to then suggest that this is probably the local bottom now.

that being said there is still potential to the downside so if we do break below 18,000 USD the next technical target is around the $11,500 region so it can come down as low as that and if we break below the $11,500 region the next technical target is around 7575 hundred USD for bitcoin now could you imagine what would happen to NFT projects into altcoins if that was the case and this you know mind.

Do as well. This is quite a lot of uncertainty and there's no clarity around it. You know stable coins. However, last bear market. This was the same scenario in a situation that happened. The same sort of stories I heard with USDT. So look personally though I do. I do still hold USD CI do I do hold USDT as well because I use that for trading a bit.

 

Technical Analysis for Traders And Investors

The majority of my holdings are in cash right now, right? It's actually sitting in my bank account, so I'm just. I'm just trading the markets at this particular moment in time and unfortunately, the next 12 to 24 months could be the bear market. Now within 12 months, we might see a local bottom happen. Now if we see that structure you know to occur, then guess what we're going to talk about it. You're going, you're going to, you know we're going to jump on the Twitter AMA spaces.

These guys are gonna know first and we're going to get into the crypto projects right at the bottom now. Mind you, you're not gonna get to know exactly at the bottom. You might get 40 percent, 50% even 100% off the bottom. But it doesn't matter because of the way the market is going at the moment. The next opportunity, I can tell you is going to create multimillionaires. I know the next bull market that is going to happen, I've got a lot more capital now to invest so I can't wait if Bitcoin comes down to 7500 bucks. I can't wait.

Also Read, What Are the Main Benefits of AirCoin?

Yes, fine, no-no. I love what you're saying there, Max. Yeah, I've been in the space since 2017. It's like history repeats itself. The FUD is still similar a lot of the vibe is very similar. Then I guess the one thing that I'm kind of looking at at the moment now is inflation. You know as inflation is increasing, the investors are a bit spooked and they're not going to come into play until inflation is under control. While this is my own.

The control means investors are not gonna come into play. That means crypto is not going to perform as well and the numbers that you threw there are around the 15 to $10,000. If inflation is not under control, I can see there are numbers happening there.

Yeah yeah look, I totally agree with you on that. Um, at the end of the day, I do think that there was going to be a recession from this. There is, I can't see a way out of this. I mean the money printing is absolutely incredible. What are they doing? In fact, you know, slow this down. I have no idea what we got the was it the base points where it went up to the highest that it's ever been in 28 years. 75 basis points in short-term interest rates that that? That's ridiculous.

Um, so I don't know. We'll have to have a look at that, but a few people in the audience have got their hands up. Maybe you guys have an answer, so I think Coach Sammy you had your hand up first. I'll be quick. Market structure aside, Max, what's your number for Bitcoin that you're just gonna go balls deep? Just the number? Give me the number your balls deep number.

Honestly, dude, I'll be really, really honest with you. I wait for structure, I wait for that. I've got a very particular way of trading. If I don't see that structure. Irrespective of what prices, I don't get into the market, I stay disciplined. I do not throw my win. I wait for that structure because that has what is. That's what serves me in the past.

Otherwise, I'm not going to just dollar cost average or just go into the market blindly, because what if you know this goes down even lower? What if the crypto market doesn't recover, right? Anything is possible, right? I'm not saying that that's going to happen, I think it's very unlikely. I think Bitcoin. you know is just a traders market right now.

You know, is just a trader's market right now. That's all it is.
 
(For more updates on ecommerce website, bank deposit working Keep visiting on Apnadady)

Comments