RCB vs KKR IPL Match: Insider Dinesh Karthik Talk

If Varun Chakravarti comes to bat definitely i will definitely try and give him a mouthful in Tamil.

I've been there for you know good four years terrific memories in those four years I enjoyed the team you know a lot of respect for everybody in the backroom staff you know the CEO is somebody who's very close to me on a very personal level so putting all those things into consideration you know to be very honest.  

 

rcb vs kkr match
 

I'm very very nervous it's like I was in an old school I've shifted now I'm playing against the whole school so it feels a little different I'm excited at the same time never to need money for celebrations to offer emergencies presenting credit loans anytime anywhere one of the keys when it comes to obviously a batting standpoint.

I think Varun Chakravarti and Sunil Narayan are somebody who's troubled all of ipl 2022 so obviously, they wanted a few inputs regarding that I've given my two cents and we will know how good that has been in terms of how we've played them tomorrow hey there is a plan for Andrew Russell and obviously, we know he's a very good player he is on his day obviously he can do something special but we have good bowlers as well.

I think we are at this point of time you know looking at the wicket and the conditions if we bowl in good areas we can definitely pose a  massive threat to him as well if Varun Chakravarti comes to bat.

Definitely, I will definitely try and give him a  mouthful in Tamil but you know and the only thing I miss from um to here is the fact that I can't speak in Tamil to anybody at least especially the bowlers everybody you know English speaking or Hindi speaking that is the one thing I must say I miss you know when Varun usable used to have some good conversations in the native language so if he comes to bat make sure I give a mouthful.

Comments